Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- We do not offer refunds on products, store credits only
- If a product is faulty, we will replace it proving we have it in stock or there may be a delay until the new stock arrives.
- We accept checks, cash, credit cards, store credits, western union, and our own gift cards as legal tender
- you must be at least 16 years old to engage in purchasing any products or services or be with an adult
- Each product will follow the limit warranties provided by the manufacturer
- We are not responsible for any freight, shipping and duties arising from fault products.
- We will accept returns and issue store credit providing the product was returned in the same condition
- if the issue is relating to a service, we will fix again at no additional cost as long as it is the same problem
- Customer is expected to sign up for with the manufacturer in order to receive warranty information
- While we can return back the products, the customer is responsible for any and all charges arising from the transaction
- if a warranty is voided by the manufacturer due to the customer's negligence, we will not take any responsibility
- Customer is responsible for any and all bank fees for dishonored checks and the balance will include the fees payable in cash
- If bounce checks are not paid in 30-60 days, they will be turned over the police and legal action will be taken
Shipping and receiving
- We will ship your products via faster courier service or courier service you recommend to us.
- We will not cover any courier fees
- when we receive you products and they come in a faulty condition we will notify you
- we need to be notified if our products were delivered in a faulty condition so that we can charge the courier service.
- We reserve the right to take anyone to court base a number of reasons, especially defamation of character on Social Media
- Other reasons will include failure to pay, theft, hacking, sale of company property, false advertising using our name
- in and all fees by the court or lawyer will be the sole responsibility of the defendant
- Can be taken against anyone who tries to solicit any of our employees to do work outside the umbrella of our company
Illegal workmanship and voided warranties
- Under no circumstances, none of our employees can work directly for any of our customers
- No customer should not try to solicit any of our employees to work for them in order to save money
- Any and all warranties will be voided if any such transaction takes place and no refunds will be given